Professional Card Printers
Fast, reliable and easy to use, the ZXP Series 3 is everything you could want in a professional card printer. The ZXP Series 3 is an ideal solution for mid-volume applications that require minimal operator training and excellent print quality. ZXP Series 3 printers offer advanced features , high print speeds and high capacity media options.
Interested in this product?
- Mid-Volume Applications
- Branch Office Card Printing
- Personal ID & Access Control Cards
- Retail & Membership Cards
- Instant Issuance
ZXP Series 3 Card Printers
Make professional ID, gift and loyalty, and financial cards with ease right from your desktop with a reliable card printer featuring fast print speeds and high-quality imaging.
- Single or dual-sided printing
- Magnetic & smart card encoding
- 180 cards per hour
- Eco-friendly high-capacity media
ZXP Series 3 with Security Enclosures
The ZXP Series 3's optional card enclosure lock and obscured output bin are ideal for higher-security environments and card printing applications.
- Card enclosure lock
- Obscured output bin
- True Colours® ix Series™ ZXP 3 highperformance ribbons with intelligent media technology
- High capacity, Eco-Friendly Load-N-Go™ dropin ribbon cartridges
- ZRaster™ host-based image processing
More Standard Features
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB connectivity
- Microsoft Certified Windows drivers
- Print Touch NFC tag for online Printer documentation access
- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- 16-character LCD operator control display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead
- One-year hot swap (U.S. only)
- Secure lock slot
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card
- Full color or monochrome printing
- Single- and dual-sided printing
- 700 cph monochrome single-sided
- 180 cph single-sided YMCKO
- 140 cph dual-sided YMCKOK
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
NOTE: The ZXP Series 3 printer is designed to work only with Zebra True Colours ix Series ZXP 3 high-performance ribbons.
- Zebra ix Series intelligent technology automatically detects and authenticates ribbon.
- Integrated cleaning roller included on each ribbon.
- Media Starter Kit (single-sided)– 1 YMCKO ribbon, 200 30-mil PVC cards,
- Cleaning Kit: 4 print engine cleaning cards and 4 feeder cleaning cards, 1000 images
Operating temperature: 60° F (15° C) to 86° F (30° C)
Storage temperatures: 23° F (-5° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Operating humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Temperature: 41F to 77F (5C to 30C)
- Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing
- Do not store in directt sunlight
- Auto-switching single-phase AC power
- Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS
- Frequency range : 47-63 Hz.
- Power requirement is 100W maximum continuous and 607W peak (for 450 microsec) output power.
- FCC Class A
Width: 7.9" (200 mm)
Height: 9.3" (236 mm)
Depth: 14.5" (368 mm)
Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.3 kg)
- *Built-in 10/100 Ethernet connectivity
- *CardSense™ single-card feed mode
- ZebraCare™ extended product warranty programs
- *Lockable enclosure with obscure output bin
- USB V2.0 (cable included) - standard
- *Built-in 10/100 Ethernet - optional
Encoding Options and Specifications
- Magnetic stripe encoder – ISO 7811 (new and re-encoded, tracks 1,2, and 3, high and low coercivity, stripe down, 30 mil card only
- *Smart card contact station ISO 7816
- *Combined MIFARE® ISO 14443 (13.56 MHz) and ISO 7816 Contact Encoder Specifications – PC/SC and EMV level 1 certified (50 card capacity [30 mil] external output hopper)
- Encoding over USB and Ethernet
NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Zebra genuine supplies is recommended.
- Card Thickness: 10-40 mil
- Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1, 2.12" (54 mm) x 3.38"(86 mm)
- Card Material: PVC and PVC composite
- Smart Card Contact – ISO 7816-1,2,3,4
- Smart Card Contactless MIFARE® ISO 14443A/B
- Spot Color or monochrome print only on < 20 mil card thickness
*Field upgradeable options