Zebra Technologies’ kiosk
receipt and ticket printers are designed for demanding,
unattended printing applications, where reliability, robustness,
minimal maintenance and compact size are essential. Building on
Zebra’s range of robust kiosk printers for demanding applications, the
new Zebra KR403™ receipt printer offers a number of
The KR403 features Zebra’s Programming Language (ZPL) that makes adapting to complex or demanding applications simple. Pre-loaded Unicode fonts and an extensive library of 1-D and 2-D barcodes deliver application flexibility, and the optional Zebra Basic Interpreter (ZBI) enables seamless compatibility with existing systems.
With dual USB and serial ports as standard, superior print quality across a wide range of papers, status and maintenance alerts for remote monitoring, and optional expanded memory up to 64MB for storage of fonts, graphics and formats, the KR403 talks your language.
Key Zebra kiosk applications include:
- Retail: express ordering and promotional vouchers
- Leisure and hospitality: ticketing and receipts
- Public transport: ticketing, boarding passes and bag tags
- Financial services: payment and banking terminals
- Post office: electronic stamps and registered mail\