1 = single-sided printing
2 = dual-sided printing
3 = dual-sided printing, single-sided laminating
4 = dual-sided printing, dual-sided laminating
Basic printer functions supported by this SDK include:
- Card Feeding
- Card Cleaning
- Encoding Cards - Smart Card and Magnetic Stripe
- Front and Back Printing
- Applying a Clear Varnish
- Card Flipping
- Ejecting Cards
All Zebra printers must be running on the latest firmware V1.16 to support the SDK.
The firmware can be downloaded from the Zebra public website in Support & Downloads. For the P330i and P430i printers, the latest firmware and drivers (V5.00.13/V6.00.06) must be upgraded at the same time, and the firmware should be upgraded before the driver.
The Zebra printer drivers run on the following Windows® Operating Systems:
- Windows XP Professional® with Service Pack 2
- Windows 2000® with Service Pack 4
- Windows Server 2003® Service Pack 2
- Windows Vista®
Developers using this SDK will require the following skills:
- Experience in developing applications with Microsoft® Windows® programming environments including Visual Basic® 6, Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET and Delphi®.
- Experience in developing applications using dynamic link libraries (dll)
- Experience with Microsoft's Windows Graphics Device Interface (GDI)