Zebra Card Printer SDK for ZXP Series 1 and Series 3 Printers
The Zebra ZXP Series 1 and ZXP Series 3 SDK allows software developers to integrate custom applications and card printer commands into a card print application, and directly control specific features and functions of the printer.
The ZXP Series 1 and ZXP Series 3 SDK download contents include:
- Programming documentation (job and printer command information, coding sequence and sample code) and DLL libraries for:
- Printer and graphics functions
- Encoding with an integrated contact and contactless PC/SC compliant smart card chip encoder
- ZGT/PGT (Zebra General Tool), a printer utility/application used to verify and exercise various ZXP Series 3 SDK printer functions and features available in the SDK.
- A ZXP Series 1 and ZXP Series 3 SDK reference manual describing the programming functions that control operations and deliver data for Zebra card printers.