- High quality end user documents
- Flexibility – drivers can now print directly at customer sites
- Quickly generated receipts and invoices on demand (which avoids possible
- errors by handwritten information)
- Automatic route information processing at the end of each working day
- Paper cost savings
- Easy-to-use printer with quick paper change capability
Víctor A. García Ortiz of the Management of SIH Distribution, Information Processing Systems commented that: "Both the image of our company and our customers have benefited from the use of a high quality portable thermal printer that enables us to issue higher quality receipts and invoices without errors, thus speeding up the invoicing process and drastically reducing the administrative time involved."
David Parras, Business Development Manager, Zebra Technologies Spain declared that "We're very satisfied with the project and the results obtained and we continue to look forward to developing solutions for SIH and Heineken Spain."
Looking ahead SIH plans to provide its 22 locations (a total of 400 drivers) with this Zebra and Symbol technology solution by adding new terminal functionality. This will mean that delivery dockets can also generate barcodes and ensure even faster processing in SAP. Heineken also plans to implement a tracking system which will entail providing all its warehouses with this same solution.