Zebra OneCare for Printers
maximise the availability and
productivity of your printers
With Zebra OneCare you choose the service level you need with our Premier service being fully customisable, allowing you to create a package that meets the unique needs of your business.
If it's broken, we'll fix it. We make it fast and easy — anytime of day or night.
And our experts speak your language — with 16 languages, we're ready to support associates in just about every corner of the world.
Zebra Technologies Support Services Guide
Levels of Service
Our foundational service offering, with comprehensive coverage that includes:
• Printer cleaning and adjustment;
• Technical support during your local business hours;
•3-day turnaround time on repairs;
•User assessment and learning resources help you educate your users on how to use our devices;
• On-Site Service: We can dispatch a technician to your facility to troubleshoot and resolve issues for the most critical situations.
Higher level of care, delivering more capabilities:
• Replacement Service: If a device needs repair, we ship out a replacement as soon as you notify us — before we receive your broken unit. We’ll even commission your printer settings and label formats so your printer is ready to use on arrival;
• 24/7: No matter what time of the day or night you have a problem, our experts are ready to help. Select service provides a technical support help desk with 24x7 availability;
•Asset Visibility: Want visibility to better manage assets within your environment? Our cloud-based visibility service option, powered by our Asset Visibility Platform, provides the location, condition and usage patterns of your LinkOS network enabled printers to enhance worker productivity.
The highest level of service provides:
• Deeper operational insight to streamline your operations;
• The option to choose the features you need;
• Customization of printer settings and software;
• Integration of 3rd party software and peripherals;
• Perform advanced diagnostics to meet your business needs.
At-A-Glance Comparison of Plans
|Online access to operating system software||OS updates and upgrades||OS updates and upgrades||OS updates and upgrades|
|Support help desk||M-F, 8am-5pm local time||24x7 support||Dedicated|
|Comprehensive coverage, including printheads, normal wear and tear and accidental breakage||
|Online Return Material Authorization (RMA) support||•||•||•|
|User assessment/access to online training||•
|Spares pool management||N/A||•||•|
|Device commissioning (application loading and configuration management)||Optional||•||Custom|
|Repair turnaround time||
3 business days from depot receipt
Optional: next business day
|Same day shipment of replacement device||Same day|
Optional: next business day
|Next business day||Same day|
|Onsite service - tabletop printers||Optional||Optional||Custom|
|Hosted Device Management service||Optional
|Battery Maintenance and Refresh services||Optional