Motorola Solutions Expands Global Services
This press release was issued by Motorola Solutions Enterprise business prior to its acquisition by Zebra Technologies on Oct. 27, 2014.
Professional, integration, support and managed services ensure customers can focus on their core mission
Asia Pacific – July 14, 2011 –Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) today announced it is expanding its current services offering to help enterprises and government agencies maximize the benefits of their business- and mission-critical communications assets. Led by Motorola Senior Vice President Bruce Brda, the Global Services organization combines deep vertical market domain expertise and technology leadership to plan, build, manage and secure next generation solutions for customers around the world. Integrating multi-service, multi-vendor technologies into solutions that help customers build value and manage costs, Motorola’s services help customers meet their immediate mobility needs and build successful long-term strategies.
- Motorola has a proven services heritage spanning more than 80 years and draws from dedicated, global resources, renowned industry experts, world-class partners and a full spectrum of services to support customers in their business- and mission-critical mobility investments.
- By spanning the full technology lifecycle and applying an intense industry focus, Motorola’s services are uniquely positioned to work with businesses and governments on solving their toughest challenges and uncovering unforeseen opportunities – bridging the gap between vision and execution.
- New services and solutions from Motorola will further enable our partners by expanding their offerings, identifying new market opportunities, and forging closer relationships with customers at each stage of the technology lifecycle.
- Motorola works with retailers around the globe to help strengthen their voice and data communications, develop strategies for implementing and managing their new mobile devices and networks, and help them meet regulatory compliance requirements with solutions that prevent unauthorized access to business-critical systems.
- Some of the key services Motorola provides to government agencies include helping ensure maximum system performance and cross-agency interoperability, streamlining agency resource management and incident response and delivering next generation broadband and advanced video solutions.
Mark Moon, executive vice president, Motorola Solutions
“Every day, together with a broad ecosystem of partners we immerse ourselves in our customers’ environments, giving us unparalleled insights into their day-to-day operations, technology challenges and business needs. Our capabilities reflect these unique perspectives, helping us stay in front of industry trends and the evolving customer requirements.”
Bruce Brda, senior vice president, Motorola Solutions
“We tailor our services to meet the most pressing needs of businesses and governments. By teaming with Motorola and its partners, customers not only get immediate expert support to resolve today’s challenges but also ensure they have trusted partners by their side to benefit from breakthrough technologies and market inflections.”
Phey Teck Moh, corporate vice president, Motorola Solutions Asia Pacific
“In the Asia Pacific region, we are well positioned to focus on the services business opportunity that exists currently with the customers we serve. We can now further elevate the level of customer intimacy as their single trusted advisor. Working with our channel partners, we believe that this will bring additional opportunities for all.”
Website: Motorola Solutions Global Services
Blogs: Next Generation Public Safety and Next Generation Enterprise
Twitter: www.twitter.com/motoretail and www.twitter.com/motwireless