TC5 Series touch computer recognized for its unique enterprise-class features in the Chinese edition of the annual awards.
BEIJING – Mar. 12, 2018 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, announced today that its TC5 Series touch computers have been recognized in the ZDNet Awards 2017.
Each year, the ZDNet Awards identify the latest technology trends in the industry that drive digital transformations and innovations, and Zebra’s TC51 and TC56 touch computers were recognized by ZDNet as the Enterprise Application of the Year. This latest win for TC51/TC56 adds to the list of global accolades that the TC5 Series has received including the iF Design Award, Red Dot Design Award, and A’ Design Award in 2017.
- The Chinese ZDNet Award is an annual award that was co-launched by ZDNet and CNET in 2006 and is one of China’s most prestigious industry accolades. Winners are selected by a panel of industry experts and results from an end-user survey.
- The TC5 Series touch computer was recognized for its unique combination of enterprise-class features, class-leading hardware specifications, robust security, and complete device management suite to meet the demands of today’s enterprises.
- The devices are equipped with the fast and dependable wireless connections, the 13- megapixel camera for ultra-high-resolution photos, and the unmatched processing power driving better performance and power consumption.
- With Zebra’s advanced scanning technology, workers can get lightning fast capture of 1D / 2D barcodes - even if they are damaged, dirty and poorly printed.
- The TC5 Series is loaded with Mobility DNA, a suite of mobility enabling applications, development tools and utilities, providing a comprehensive suite of mobility must-haves to accelerate solutions.
Eddie Wu, General Manager Greater China, Zebra Technologies
“We are honored to receive this recognition from ZDNet, which is further validation of Zebra’s leadership in innovation in delivering solutions that address our customers’ needs. The TC5 Series touch computer is evolutional as it satisfies the durability, power and security needs of business users while offering a consumer-device-like interface that meets the expectations of today’s end users. We will continue to develop innovative solutions that drive productivity and improved customer service, helping our customers gain their competitive edge.”
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
+65 6510 2203
# # #
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2018 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.