TC20 mobile computer and RFD2000 sled recognized for value-driven design ideal for SMBs
BEIJING – March 23, 2018 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, announced today that its TC20 mobile computer and RFD2000 handheld UHF RFID sled were recognized as the Most Innovative Products at the 2018 Logistics Technology (LT) Awards ceremony during the Logistics Technology Summit held in Beijing.
The annual LT Summit is one of the most prestigious events for the logistics technology field in China. The LT Awards are aimed to acknowledge the achievements of logistics technology innovation and industrial progress.
- A judging panel composed of industry experts and professional end-users were involved in the selection of the award winners. Since 2011, the LT Awards has gathered leading logistics industry players, seasoned practitioners, and end-users in China and internationally, to explore cutting-edge logistics technologies that promote development within the industry.
- Zebra’s TC20 mobile computer, paired with the RFD2000 UHF RFID sled, is recognized for bringing an innovative solution to the small- and medium-sized business (SMB) segment, in which the use of outdated pen and paper systems and fragile, underpowered consumer devices is widespread.
- This marks the third consecutive year that Zebra has earned the award. Zebra’s ZT400 industrial printers and TC8000 mobile computers won the same award in the previous two years.
- The TC20 and RFD2000 sled enable small businesses to benefit from integrated enterprise quality barcode and RFID tag reading, eliminating the need for unreliable, slower and power-intensive smartphone cameras.
- The featured design of the TC20, a light, durable and long-lasting mobile computer, is tailored to the specific needs of SMBs in sectors such as hospitality, in which balancing device functionality and cost is essential.One of the innovation highlights lies in the scanning technology - the TC20 comes in models designed for 1D/2D barcode scanning, and pairing it with the RFD2000 handheld UHF RFID sled (purpose-built for the TC20) easily adds UHF RFID tag reading, writing and locationing capabilities, making it ideal for retail store environments.
Eddie Wu, General Manager, Greater China, Zebra Technologies Asia Pacific
“We are honored that the TC20 mobile computer and RFD2000 RFID sled has been recognized as the Most Innovative Product in the Logistics Technology Awards. This recognition has acknowledged Zebra’s leadership and commitment to innovation and our focus on addressing our customers’ emerging needs. Zebra has leveraged decades of enterprise innovation in the TC20 to help SMBs improve productivity and operational excellence with a cost-effective choice. Pairing the TC20 mobile computer and RFD2000 sled offers a complete retail solution that enables SMBs to deliver a powerful customer experience.”
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
+65 6510 2203
# # #
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2018 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.