- by: Graeme Simons
- Nov 28, 2023
- Shoppers want more autonomy. They also want more on-demand associate assistance (when needed), along with faster payment experiences. Here are some easy ways to give them everything they want.
The Point of Sale is Where Sales are Won or Lost. So, What are You Doing to Win?
- by: Oliver Ledgard
- Nov 14, 2023
- When you're traveling, you shouldn't have to spend hours waiting to get into the country. That’s why you might want to visit Cyprus, where government officials have found a way to accelerate visitor documentation checks and reduce queues to get into the country.
A Trip to Paradise Shouldn’t Be Delayed by Long Lines
- by: Ed Tonkon
- Nov 9, 2023
- Did you know that you don’t always need real-time visibility into trailer location to prevent goods losses on the road and labor-related losses in your retail stores, warehouses and distribution centers? Learn more.
There is More Than One Way to Track Trailers (and Inventory) on the Move. This Retailer Proved It.
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Oct 19, 2023
- Google and Zebra are pulling out all the stops around mobility (and AI and AR) so you and your employees can source the info needed to more confidently do your jobs and secure more wins. Hear what’s unfolding.
Searching for Answers? Your Mobile Device Could Soon “Know It All” (or At Least Help Ensure You and Your Employees Do)
- by: Matt Van Bogart
- Oct 17, 2023
- Marcin Kowalski from Avicon Vision Systems in Poland pulls the veil back on some very cool ways machine vision technology is being used to track ball movements, confirm the quality of a chicken’s life, and more.
Industrial Automation Insider: How Machine Vision is Helping You Better See What’s Happening with Your Favorite Fast Food, Sports Teams and More
- by: Leonardo Borgini
- Oct 16, 2023
- Want to confirm passengers have the proper tickets before the train departs – or the passenger departs at the next stop? Consider digital wallet tickets powered by Apple VAS and Google Smart Tap on Zebra mobile devices.
How to Speed Up Ticket Checks (and Boarding) on Passenger Rail Routes
- by: Thomas Duparque
- Sep 13, 2023
- Three French healthcare professionals explain how technology can be used to better anticipate and manage patients’ care needs, both in the hospital and at home, and reduce adverse events like medication addiction.
Clini-Chat: How to Prevent Hospitalisation-Related Iatrogenic Dependence and Reduce Hospital Return Rates Among Older Patients
- by: Bob Grant
- Sep 5, 2023
- With the help of his daughter and a trusted advisor at ValuTrack, Hunt Country Components' CEO implemented an RFID system that reports work in process to customers in real time, eliminates under/over/mis ships, and simplifies payroll.
“This Has Been a Dream Come True”: Hunt Country Components CEO Howard Hellwinkel Finally Found a Way to Use RFID “Like the Big Companies” in His Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing Operation
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Aug 17, 2023
- Not sure how to accelerate digitalization or meet efficiency standards in your hospital? Find out what one healthcare volunteer suggests after working in National Health Service (NHS) wards for a while and understanding what it really takes to take good care of patients – and take care of all patients that need consultations.
What Can Hospital Leaders Do to Accelerate Digitalisation and Meet New Efficiency Mandates?
- by: Mark Butler
- Aug 16, 2023
- Hear why you should be moving to the cloud, automating what you can and using gamification to make the hardest jobs easier than ever so people will be excited to work in a warehouse, even when the stakes are high.
Wondering How to Improve Warehouse Operations? Not Sure If Any Single “Solution” Will Work Like You Want? Put People First, Says One Supply Chain Executive, and Everything Will Be Okay.
- by: Adam Petrus
- Aug 8, 2023
- From concerts to chili cook-offs, Super Bowls to youth sports tournaments, monster truck shows to motorsport races, there’s a lot that must happen to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Here’s how Zebra tech helps.