Quickly implement and deploy cost-effective barcode and RFID labeling and compliance solutions for Oracle Application by leveraging Zebra's printers, ZebraLink™ software tools and expert reseller channel partners.
Zebra is the only printer manufacturer that offers Zebra Centric end-to-end, Oracle-tailored barcode and RFID printing solution that allows for quick and simple integration of Zebra® barcode and RFID printers, without the need for Windows® middleware hardware. With Zebra, you can rapidly integrate complex barcode and RFID printing solutions into Oracle Application quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
Our solution is installed on the Oracle Application server and there are no additional middleware or programming required. Zebra solutions are adapted to deliver easy integration and complete interoperability across application sets.
Enjoy direct connectivity between your enterprise's barcode label printing infrastructure and Oracle applications – Downloads of the Enterprise Connector is available for HP-UX and Linux. You may also as request download for Solaris, AIX and OEL64
Barcode output from the Oracle® E-Business Suite, Oracle Retail and JD Edwards environment is traditionally accomplished through third-party software. However, with Zebra's Enterprise Connector solution for Oracle, we offer an approach that can simplify barcode label printing. Oracle Applications
Zebra Technologies offers seamless barcode printing from Oracle in two ways:
(1) The Zebra XML-Direct Connect method (10 printers or less)—where Zebra makes available via printer firmware an embedded XML parser in the XML-enabled printers, so output from Oracle Application is natively understood by the printer through a direct connect TCP/IP connection, and
(2) The ZebraLink™ Enterprise Connector Solution (10 printers or more)—, which transforms the Oracle XML to pure ZPL® (Zebra Programming Language) right on the Oracle Application server.
Both the Enterprise Connector and XML direct-connect barcode printing options for Oracle offered by Zebra Technologies eliminates the need for printer seat licenses which allows customers to gain a stronger ROI that is more cost effective for the business.
Zebra Solutions for Oracle
The Zebra Barcode Solution for Oracle easily enables thermal barcode printing from Oracle Applications, as well as removes the hassles from thermal printer software integration, installation, usage and management for Oracle customers.
- No complex files to download
- No need to learn specific printer languages
- No Windows middleware server needed between Oracle and the printers
- No printer seat license cost
- Can run on the same Unix/Linux Oracle Application server
Oracle Inegration Downloads
Oracle Integration Manuals
Enterprise Connector for Oracle BI Publisher (en)
P100695-002Download 3 MB
Oracle Integration White Papers
ZebraLink™ Solutions for Enhancing Zebra® Printer Business Integration
This white paper introduces the ZebraLink software, firmware, and connectivity components, and shows how to maximize performance and value from Zebra printers.Download 403 KB