The Zebra Value/Performance Class SDK gives software developers the ability to quickly integrate commands into a card application for direct control of specific features and functions of Zebra's Value and Performance card printers. This SDK Supports Zebra P330i/P430i and P110i/P120i card printers.
Zebra's Value/Performance class card printer SDK comes with:
- Programming documentation (command information, coding sequence and sample codes) and DLL's for:
- Printer and graphics functions
- Contact encoding with an integrated GemCore® contact encoder
- Contactless encoding with the integrated GemProx® MIFARE® encoding module
- An application to verify that the contact and contactless encoder in your printer is functioning correctly. This application was written using the very same information and sample code in this SDK.
- An SDK reference manual describing the programming functions that control operations and deliver data for Zebra card printers.
- An application programming interface (API) to provide functions to access card printer features.
Please email your Card SDK Support questions at TSNALA@zebra.com.