Other Printable Wristbands
vinyl infant wristband
These soft, flexible vinyl wristbands with clip-closure are for use with LaserBand 2 Advanced infant ID tags. The narrow width allows some models of "Abduction Prevention Systems" to be attached. Latex-free.
Alert labels and wristbands
Enable quick identification of special patient conditions with color-coded wristbands and labels from Zebra. Our solutions enable compliance with state, regional and local color-coding standards for patient conditions such as allergy, DNR, fall risk, latex allergy and restricted limb.
Wristbanding infants is a sensitive issue. While hospitals go to great lengths to properly identify infants, staff members are also concerned with the comfort of the wristbands.
Our ComfyCuff® line includes:
- A soft, foam cuff that features an adjustable Velcro® closure
- A SwaddleBand, which creates an extension between the ComfyCuff and a Zebra wristband
- A security label designed to stick to the ComfyCuff material and self-destruct in the event of wristband tampering
Healthcare providers currently printing barcode labels can quickly implement barcode wristbands by placing a barcode label into Zebra's self-laminating OmniBand wristband. They accept labels up to 3.25" x 1" in size and are available in both adult and pediatric versions. Features include:
- A self-laminating design that protects printed text and barcodes
- A tamper-evident, adhesive closure
- A wristband extender to accommodate a wide range of wrist sizes
Enable responders to quickly and accurately identify, record and track people and their personal items at the scene of an emergency with a customizable STATBand. Zebra's durable moisture and abrasion resistant identification tags feature a patented fastening system for quick securement. They are also compatible with emergency response and disaster management software for easy implementation.