Reynolds optimizes fleet performance with the TC55.
Deploy a new mobile computing system that would automate workflows, data capture, and wehicle and asset tracking across 200 vehicles and around 3,000 daily deliveries.
- Accurate stock position: Stock control is optimized and orders fulfilled accurately
- Improved customer service: Disputes about unattended deliveries have fallen 73%
- Reduced admin: Drivers are far more self-sufficient and calls to dispatch are down 20%
- Better routes: Route efficiency is up 2%
- Reduced loss: There has been a huge fall in the number of lost crates
- Improved safety: Driver instructions are sent digitally, reducing the number of calls drivers take and make on the road
- Easy to use: Drivers are trained in under 30 minutes to use the TC55