Topic or Information
This solution is for the unusual occurrence where the ZebraDesigner driver for a ZPL printer is set to "Cut" and the actual cutting is not made at the correct location between labels
ZebraDesigner Software being used with a printer using a cutter
To adjust the cut position set the "Tear Off" adjustment parameter in the driver Properties.
- Open the ZebraDesigner driver Properties and go to the "Advanced Setup" tab.
- Check the "Tear off" Operation mode.
- Change the value in the "Tear Off Adjustment" field to change the cut position. A positive value will move it towards the unprinted label, a negative value will move it towards the just printed label.
- Click "OK"
- Check the "Cutter" Operation mode.
- The "Tear Off Adjustment" will still be applied even though the entry position is grayed out on the display.
Configuring Driver Settings Read More>>