Issue / Question
How do I uninstall the ZXP 1 or 3 driver package?
Resolution / Answer
Uninstall ZXP1/3 driver via Print Management
- Click the start button and type printmanagement.msc in the searchbar
- Click on All Printers folder
- Highlight and right click on driver you want to delete.
- Next click on All Drivers folder
- Highlight and right click on driver-> Choose Remove Driver Package
- Printer driver should not been seen in both All Printer/All Drivers folder
- Finally Go to Start->All program files-> Zebra ZXP S3 and S1 Card Printers-> and go through the Uninstall process
The latest driver package can be found on the Support and Downloads page on zebra.com Read More>>