Issue / Question
How to upgrade the ZC100 ZC300 & ZC350 firmware upgrade
ZC100/ZC300/ZC350 card printer
Resolution / Answer
1. Download the latest firmware from www.zebra.com
2. Select the printer model and select the latest firmware for the printer.
3. Open the Printing Preferences Control Panel
- Windows 7 – Select Start, then click Devices and Printers. Right click the Zebra ZCXXX Card Printer and select Printing preferences from the pop-up menu.
- Windows 8 – Press Windows + I and select Control Panel from the pop-up menu. Select Hardware and Sound, then select Devices and Printers. Right click the Zebra ZCXXX Card Printer, and select Printing preferences from the pop-up menu
- Windows 10 – Press Windows + I and select Devices, then select Printers and Scanners. Select the Zebra ZCXXX Card Printer and click Manage, and then select Printing preferences.
4. Printer Printing preferences will show up, click on Advanced Settings
We can check the current version as below:
Click on the (File Browser), locate the file that where you download the firmware version and click on Open. Then click
You will see the screen as below, and press OK.
Press OK again,
The firmware upgrading process will start
WARNING • Do not turn off printer power during firmware upgrade or serious damage to the printer may occur. The printer will automatically reboot at the end of the upgrade process.
Once the firmware update is successfully, the newer version of firmware will show to current version session.