Adjusting Darkness and Color Settings on ZXP Series Printer
Article ID: 65405031
This solution applies to users who want to change the color settings on the ZXP printers (i.e. make the image darker or lighter).
- ZXP Series 7, Series 8 and Series 9
Most card design applications may have an area where color or darkness settings can be changed. However, the printer's driver also has a Color Optimization section where some of these changes can be made to optimize print quality.
- Color settings can be changed in the Color (YMC) Optimization section in the driver's Printing Preferences:
- From Windows XP: Go to Start> Settings> Printers and Faxes. Right click on the ZXP Series 7 or Series 8 driver and select Properties> General> Printing Preferences
- From Windows 7: Go to the Windows Icon> Devices and Printers. Right click on the ZXP Series 7 or Series 8 driver and select Printer Properties> General> Preferences
- Make the necessary changes and click OK.
For details that define adjustments for the ZXP7 and 8 Read More>>
For details that define adjustments for the ZXP 9 Read More>>
+ Product Codes
- ZXP Series 7 Card Printer
- ZXP Series 7 High Performance Card Printers
- ZXP Series 7 Pro High Performance Card Printers
- ZXP Series 7 with Laminator
- ZXP Series 8 Card Printer
- ZXP Series 8 High Security Retransfer Card Printer
- ZXP Series 8 Secure Issuance Card Printer
- ZXP Series 9 Card Printer