CardStudio Using the Face Snap Plug-in
Article ID: 40724191
Using the Face Snap plug-in in CardStudio Software
Zebra CardStudio Software (Standard and Professional Versions)
You must purchase the Face Snap plug-in and activate it in order to have access to the features it provides. You can purchase the Face Snap plug-in from the following link. Read More>>
Face Snap can be used to automatically crop and optimize images for production
Using Face Snap
1. Ensure that the Plug-In is actually installed before attempting to use CardStudio.
To ensure that the Face Snap plug-in is installed, with CardStudio open, click on "Help" and then click on "About CardStudio". If the Face Snap Plug-In is installed, under "Product Information" you'll see "Face Snap Licensed Version".
2. Access the Imager by clicking either the "Image Drawing Tool", "Image with Video Source Object", or "Image with Scan Source Object" button on the left toolbar. You can also double click on an image already on the card to access the Imager.
3. Once you have the Imager open, click on the button with the wrench and screwdriver located on the lower right hand corner.
4. This should bring up the Imager Settings. On the lower right hand corner you'll see "Auto Crop". Put a check mark in the box next to "Auto Face Recognition and Crop". If you click on the properties button you can adjust the brightness and contrast or the Image Margins and Positioning settings.
5. After selecting an image either by selecting an existing image from a directory or by using the web camp, Face Snap will attempt to auto crop the image. You'll see the image come up and you'll see either a red question mark over the image or "OK" in green letters once it successfully crops the image. If the image is successfully cropped, you should be back at the Imager and at that point you can click on the button with the check mark on the lower right hand corner.
6. If Face Snap does not successfully crop the image, the Face Snap FOTOMODUL window will come up and it will either allow you to cancel the Auto Crop feature and us the image as is, or you can click on the "Advanced" button and adjust the settings to attempt to successfully auto crop it.
Download CardStudio Software Read More>>
- P640i Card Printer
- ZXP Series 8 Secure Issuance Card Printer
- ZXP Series 3 with Security Enclosures
- ZXP Series 7 High Performance Card Printers
- ZXP Series 3 Card Printers
- ZXP Series 3 Professional Card Printers
- ZXP Series 7 Pro High Performance Card Printers
- ZXP Series 7 Card Printer
- P330i Card Printer
- ZXP Series 8 High Security Retransfer Card Printer
- QuikCard Professional Solution Bundles
- QuikCard ID Standard Solution Bundles
- ZXP Series 3C Card Printers (China Only)
- ZXP Series 8 Card Printer
- ZXP Series 1 Standard Card Printers
- QuikCard Solutions Bundles
- P430i Card Printer
- Value Class Card Printer
- P630i Card Printer
- Card Printers
- ZXP Series 7 with Laminator