Topic or Information
Color issues when printing
When printing color images we sometimes get a color that is different from the color displayed on the monitor. This typically happens for just a certain range of colors.
A “Color Profile” can be added to the printer’s Windows driver in the Color Management Tab which may get the printer’s output closer to the desired color. When needed, color profiles for the ZXP series 8 printers can be requested from technical support.
Please follow these steps to install the ZXP series 8 color profiles.
1. Right click on the color profile file (*.icm) and select “Install Profile” option
2. Click Windows Start> Settings> Printers and Faxes (XP), or Start> Devices and Printers (Window 7)
3. Right click the ZXP-S8 printer and select Properties
4. Select the Color Management tab
5. Select your printer as the Device and select the box "use my settings for this device"
6. Select Manual option under Profile Selection and then click the “Add” button
7. Select the profile which was installed
8. Click the Set as Default profile button then click Apply