AppCenter Loses Configuration Data when Terminal Is Cold Booted
Article ID: 83376345
AppCenter does not retain its application data after a cold boot/hard reset of terminal.
The AppCenter registry file was not created after configuring the applications.
Create the AppCenter registry file before cold booting the terminal.
- Log into Admin mode for AppCenter by selecting toolsàadmin login.
- Enter the admin password (default is symbol).
- Configure the applications within AppCenter.
- When configuration is complete select toolsà Create Registry File. This will create the AppCenter.reg file and save it to the application folder on the terminal.
- Cold boot the terminal and it will boot into AppCenter and load all the configured applications.