Bypassing the Print Quantity entry when using the ZT400 Host Port with a Barcode Scanner
Article ID: 14224220
Topic or Information
I want the printer to print when the barcode is scanned without having to enter a quantity.
How do I avoid having to enter a print quantity when using the ZT400 Host Port Feature with a barcode scanner
ZT400 with a Barcode Scanner connected to the USB Host Port located on the front of the printer.
USB Host Port Details Read More>>
At this time the requirement for entering a print quantity cannot be bypassed. If the scanner you are using has a programming feature you may be able to enable a work around.
1. Send the scanned data
2. Introduce a slight delay
3. Send a Carriage Return/Line Feed from the scanner
4. A single label should print
This should avoid the need to enter a print quantity.
- All Surface RFID Label Solution
- ZT400 Series Industrial Printers
- ZT400 Series RFID Printers
- ZT410 Industrial Printer
- ZT410 RFID Industrial Printer
- ZT420 Industrial Printer
- ZT420 RFID Industrial Printer