Configuring MSP so Mobile Devices Are Not Required to Log into the MSA Client
Article ID: 80906292
How to change the setting in MSP to allow clients to connect to the MSP without a log in prompt. Why am I being prompted by the MSA to log in on the mobile device?
The default setting in MSP is to have Mobile Devices log in.
- Connect to the MSP console and log in with Administrator permissions.
- In the MSP console click on the Administration Tab.
- Click on Services.
- Click on the MobileWindowsEM Service.
- Click on the Configuration Tab.
- Set the require-agent-login variable to false.
- Click on Apply
- Select the System Information Link.
- Click on Restart to Restart the MSP.