Connecting to a Windows CE/Pocket PC Device Using Hex Loader
Article ID: 84754768
Cannot connect PPT2800/PDT8100 to PC using Hex Loader.
Connection setting not set correctly.
Correct the connection setting.
- Make sure that there are not any other applications trying to access the COM port.
- Click on the ActiveSync Icon on the Task Tray of the PC to launch ActiveSync.
- In ActiveSync click File-->Connection Settings.
- Uncheck the check-box for COM port settings.
- If unsure which COM port the CE device is attached to, try them each, one at a time.