Issue / Question
Adjusting Datawedge Decode Volume in Android devices
All Zebra Android devices with Datawedge installed
Resolution / Answer
- Go to Datawedge > Profile > Barcode input > Configure scanner settings > Scan params
- Device configured Decode Audio Feedback as Beeper and Beeper can only be affected by notification as Beep Volume Channel.
- Thus, Android Operating System notification sound volume changes will affect Datawedge beeper volume.
- If you changed Decode Audio Feedback as media file. Eg. decode-short, you can change the Beep Volume Channel to "Music and Media".
- Once its done, Android Operating System music and Media volume will affect the Datawedge beeper volume now.