Issue / Question
How to configure NTP server address using StageNow?
Generate a StageNow barcode to configure NTP server address
All Zebra Android devices (MC32N0 Android, MC40, MC92N0 Android, TC51, TC55, TC56, TC70, TC75, TC70x TC75x, TC80, WT6000, ET50 Android, ET55 Android)
Resolution / Answer
StageNow is the fast and easy way to automate and error-proof staging of your Zebra Android-based mobile computer. Read More>>
1. Open StageNow Tool in Administrator mode.
2. Create new Profile. Select MX version 4.3. Read More>>
3. Select Xpert Mode then hit [Create]
4. Enter profile name. Example "Set_NTP_Server" then hit [Start]
5. Under Settings tab, select Clock then hit [+]
6. Config tab should list Clock. Hit [Add] to proceed
7. Enable AutoTime then provide the NTP server (example time.nist.gov) to set on the device. Read More>>
8. Hit [Continue], review if needed then hit [Complete Profile>]
9. Test the completed profile.
10. From the Zebra Android device, launch the StageNow client.
11. Scan the barcode from step 9.
12. After the device has been successfully stage, close StageNow client.
13. At this point, the NTP server is now set. Example time.nist.gov is the NTP server that the device can contact at the specified Sync Interval to acquire the Date and Time when AutoTime is enabled.