Issue / Question
I set my DS9908R trigger options A and B for RFID Reading and I can no longer decode barcodes.
Resolution / Answer
If the DS9908R trigger options A and B are set for RFID Reading the device can be reset utilizing the Zebra 123scan Utility.
The default trigger A option is " Imager Decoding"
1. Download and install the Zebra 123scan Utility for Windows (32 or 64 bit) - 123scan Utility
2. Connect the DS9908R via USB and launch the Zebra 123scan Utility
3. Select " Create New Configuration File"
4. Select " My scanner is connected via USB cable"
5. Select the Blue Release Bar
6. Select " Load to Scanner" and then " Load To All Scanners "
7. The default DS9908R configuration file will be loaded. This will reset Trigger A to Imager Decoding
8. To Enable DS9908R RFID Reading Functionality,please see knowledge article 16915 " DS9980-R Set country of operation to enable RFID Functionality"