Issue / Question
How to deregister a device from Android zero-touch enrollment?
Zebra Android (GMS Oreo and higher) registered for zero-touch enrollment
Resolution / Answer
You can deregister one device at a time by selecting devices in the portal. To deregister a device, follow the steps below:
1. Find the devices you want to deregister by following the steps in find devices.
2. Locate the device in the Registered Devices table if there is more than one device in the results.
3. Click Deregister in the device row.
4. Click Deregister in the confirmation panel.
Multiple devices (is for partners / resellers only)
You deregister multiple devices by uploading a CSV file. Confirm that the CSV file you upload to the portal is smaller than 50 MB (portal size limit). The following snippet shows an example CSV file to deregister two devices. Please set the owner field to 0 (zero).
To deregister a batch of devices, follow the steps below:
1. Click cloud_upload Device Upload in the sidebar.
2. Click file_upload Upload.
3. Select your CSV file from the file picker.
After the file uploads, the portal processes the data rows. When processing finishes, the portal shows a notification with a link to an upload status page. You also receive an email summarizing the processing of your CSV data. Click the See details button in the email to open the status page for your CSV file. The status page lists any devices the portal didn't deregister with a reason for the error.
Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.