Issue / Question
Device failed to read EAN13 with supplement barcode
Datawedge in CE and WM devices
Resolution / Answer
- Launch Datawedge and go to Basic configuration:
- Select 1st option (Scanner input or Barcode Input) and select device's scanner option(eg SSI Scanner Driver):
- Click on Decoders and select UPCEAN General:
- Select Params and ensure " Supplemental 2 ", " Supplemental 5 " and " Bookland " are ticked (by clicking on them). Supplemental mode was configured as " Auto " ( to confirm click it and select Auto).
- After the setup is completed, press " Home " to Save the settings and exit Datawedge.
Sample barcode as below for testing purposes: