Issue / Question
How to enable Picklist mode in Velocity Client?
How to enable Picklist mode in All-touch Terminal Emulation (ATTE)?
ET50, ET55, MC18, MC3200, MC40, MC67NA, MC9200, TC51, TC55, TC56, TC70, TC75, TC70x, TC75x, TC8000, VC80x and WT6000
Zebra Android devices with Android KitKat and above
Resolution / Answer
1. Launch Velocity Console v2.0.8 or higher. Download File>>
2. Create or modify existing project
3. Select Scanner then click on New to create a new Zebra scanner profile.
4. Under Reader Settings look for Picklist and set it to Software. Default is Disabled
5. Click OK to close the Zebra scanner profile.
6. On the upper-left of the Velocity console, click on Save button to save the project.
7. Deploy the newly created .wldep into the 'com.wavelink.velocity' folder of the target Zebra Android device.