Issue / Question
Where to find serial number for ET50 / ET55 Windows tablet?
When contacting support, serial information is required
ET50 Windows tablet
ET55 Windows tablet
Resolution / Answer
1. Open a Command Prompt
2. Type the following "wmic bios get serialnumber" then hit Enter
B. Sticker label
1. Press the power button to turn off tablet.
2. Lift the notched corner of the battery cover.
3. Carefully lift the battery cover off the table.
- On the 8” version, push the two locking tabs up, then pull up on the tab to remove battery.
- On the 10” version, push the two locking tabs up, then, using index fingers, lift the battery up.
4. From the sticker label shown inside the battery compartment, serial information is available.