Issue / Question
Google account sign in error after factory reset
How to skip google verification
Google verification error
Resolution / Answer
Method 1: How to recover Google Account
Use the account recovery page if:
- Someone changed your account info, like your password or recovery phone number.
- Someone deleted your account.
- You can't sign in for another reason.
Important: Skip Google account verification if your Android version it's anything before Nougat. If you still are not able to skip it to method 2.
Method 2: Convert OS to a Non GMS (Temporary solution)
To completely remove & wipe out the Google account associated with the device, you should send the Device to our depot. Request a repair.
- Proceed to convert the OS to a NON-GMS device to disable the Google services on it.
- Link to download the Non-GMS file. The issue should resolve now once you complete the OS convert.