Issue / Question
How Do I Export Fusion Settings and Profiles on the MC92N0?
How Do I Export Fusion Settings and Profiles on the VC70N0?
How Do I Export Fusion Settings and Profiles on the WT41N0?
Exporting will generate a GPD_Export file that can be imported into a new Out-Of-Box device. This process does not need to be followed to persist the fusion settings as they all persist by default.
MC9200, WT41N0, VC70N0
Resolution / Answer
- Tap on the Fusion icon and select Options.
- On the Drop Down menu, select Export.
- Tap on Export.
- Make sure the following options are enabled:
- Fusion Options
- Fusion Profiles
- Overwrite conflicting records. Check this option to ensure fusion settings will be imported successfully.
- Click Export to file.
- Tap OK in the Success window.
- Tap the X to close the Options window