Issue / Question
How to capture Bluetooth log on CE/WM
Resolution / Answer
1. Enable Bluetooth and click show BTExplorer.
Note : Please enable stonestreet in order to have BTExplorer by using following registry.
2. By default debug option is not visible on Tools as following.
3. Please add following registry to enable debug visible mode on BTExplorer in order to capture Bluetooth log (BTSnoopHCI.log) for SS1 stack.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Stonestreet One\BTExplorer\User Interface]
4. Copy above registry file to application folder.
5. Click on above registry file and choose yes to merge it, then reboot the device.
6. After rebooted the device, launch BTExplorer and go to Tools > Debug > On (Start to capture log).
7. After reproduced the Bluetooth connection issue, launch BTExplorer and go to Tools > Debug > Off (Stop to capture log).
8. Go to \Windows and copy out the BTSNoopHCI.log file.