Issue / Question
How do I create labels where there is more than one column?
Zebra Designer Essentials 3
Zebra Designer Professional 3
Resolution / Answer
- Launch the ZebraDesigner Version 3 software and click Create a New Label.
- Select the required printer from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Select the Print on a roll of labels option and click Next.
- Select your desired label orientation and click Next.
- Set the label size. In this case, it is necessary to insert the width and height for the label. Modify the Horizontal count as shown in the image.
- In case of labels with gaps between the columns, insert the value at the Horizontal Gap field and click Next. See an example below:
- Check the Summary to ensure all settings are correct and click on Finish.
- To personalize the label, use the software tools available on the top-left corner.
||NOTE Do note that the label on the right will be greyed out. This implies the label will duplicate the information created on the white label. Hence, there is no need to duplicate the content.
- Once the label is created, you can either Save or Print the file as required.
Under the Quantity section, the Number of labels represents the number of columns created on the file. If there is a label with two columns, always select 2 to print both labels or the number in multiples of two (2, 4, 6, 8...).