Issue / Question
RNDIS Driver is required for PC to connect with RFID Reader via USB.
Win 10 and Win 7 PC, FX9600, FX7500
Resolution / Answer
Steps for Win 10 PC:
1. Download and install the 'Acer Incorporated. - Other hardware - USB Ethernet/RNDIS Gadget' for 'Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1 and later drivers'
2. Double-click the downloaded .CAB file -- 20342322_4b9970e3174b23b5cb2371af0837f939a71271ea.cab
3. Select both files -- rndis.cat and RNDIS.inf
4. Right-click then select Extract...
5. Select RNDIS.inf
6. Right-click then select Install
7. Click Open
8. After a successful operation, please try again the USB connection between the FX7500 / FX9600 and Windows 10 machine.
- From PC, go to Device Manager > Network Adapters > Look for unknown or problematic driver related to USB Ethernet.
- Open up the problem/unknown driver, choose "Update driver" and select "USB Ethernet/RNDIS Gadget".
- Once install successfully, PC will be able to communicate with RFID Reader via USB connection.
Steps for Win 7 PC:
Please refer to this link>>