Issue / Question
How to install UHF RFID reader part number WA9901 for for the WAP4 mobile computer?
Resolution / Answer
WAP4 (CE6.0 or WEH6.5) + WA9901 RFID ENDCAP (UHF LINEAR NA) configuration:
BooSt scripts (please contact Support to receive the following BooSt script software)
RFID Driver + UHF Tools (available from Support Portal)
To apply the BooSt scripts:
- Rename the RfidUhfWwFcc.img to 7528.img
- Rename the RfidUhfAntennaLinear.img to 7528os.img
- Copy these .img files to a microSD or USB storage device.
- Insert the storage device.
- Boot the device into BooSt by pressing and holding the Blue + Power + Front Scan button for 7 seconds.
- The script should run, and apply the required RFID settings in BooSt.
Then install the RFID driver .CAB file.
Afterwards, on the WAP4, launch the RFID tool then configure appropriate Region of Operation and Communication Standard
For more information, refer to WORKABOUT PRO 4 RFID Mobile Computer Integrator Guide (en). Read More>>