Issue / Question
How do I disable the home button on my Xplore L10 Windows 10?
Xplore L10 Windows 10
Resolution / Answer
L10 model does not support disabling the home button through BIOS and / or Button Remap in the OS.
1. Create a registry file by coping an pasting the following highlighted text into a blank Notepad.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
2. Save the file as "Disable_Home.reg". The icon on the file shows it as a registry icon.
3. Using a thumb drive, copy this file into your L10's "Desktop".
4. Tap on the file and except the prompt (twice). The new registry file will be imported.
5. Reboot the L10. Upon reboot, the physical HOME key is disabled.