Issue / Question
Mapping Green and Red Keys in MC32 via Registry
Resolution / Answer
Notes: Only Green and red keys can be mapped via Registry. Location of both keys are below device screen as below:
- Create a registry with the content as below:
- Modify the registry content(mark as red) with your desire key by referring to the attached file(MC32 Keycode.txt) in this article. eg. 0000001e is for A key and 00000030 represents for B key
- Copy the registry file into the device's Application folder.
- From device screen, click and execute the registry. Select Yes when a notification prompts.
- Warm boot the device (by press & hold power button until device rebooted).