Omnii BooSt Scripts - Erase Flash Disk or File System
Article ID: 23432480
Issue / Question
How to completely wipe the Omnii mobile computer including Flash Disk partition?
How to erase the Omnii mobile computer OS file system?
Resolution / Answer
Omnii_XT10_BOOST_Script_ERASE_OS_FILE_SYSTEM.zip Download files>>
This script is intended to be used on Omnii device to erase the OS file system and force it to be reloaded.
Files on the "Flash Disk" are saved, but all other files will be erased.
Omnii_XT10_BOOST_Script_ERASE_FLASH_DISK.zip Download files>>
This script is intended to be used on Omnii device to erase the contents of the "Flash Disk".
Once this script is run there is no recovery of the "Flash Disk" contents.
A. Equipment required:
1. Adapter Snap Module (model ST4000, ST4001 or ST4005)
2. USB Drive or
3. micro SD card
1. Rename the .img file to "7545os.img"
2. Copy to a USB flash drive or micro SD card.
3. Mount the USB flash driver or micro SD card to the Omnii device
4. Boot To BooSt
- XT10/ XT15: hold the FN + ENTER + FRONT SCAN buttons for 6 seconds
- VH10: hold the FN + ENTER + SPACE buttons for 6 seconds
The BooSt script will report when it is complete:
"Loading 100% complete..." "Load completed successfully"
5. Remove the USB Drive or micro SD card
6. Boot the terminal with BooSt option 1.
+ Applicable Products
- Omnii XT10
- Omnii XT15 Mobile Computer Series
- VH10 Vehicle-mounted Computer