Article ID: 51850103
How to pair and connect a HS3100 Bluetooth headset to a MC92N0 WEH6.5 mobile computer?
HS3100 will not auto reconnect to MC92N0 WEH6.5 using BTExplorer (Stonestreet One Bluetooth stack)
Power on HS3100
1. Press the Multi-Function button (MFB).
2. Wait for the headset LED to illuminate blue and flash three times.
Put the HS3100 to Pairing Mode
1. Press MFB for three seconds
2. Headset LED to illuminate blue and red alternate flashes
From the MC92N0 WEH6.5
1. Switch to Stonestreet One Bluetooth stack (BTExplorer). Read More>>
2. Launch BTExplorer (tap Windows start button then scroll down)
3. From the drop-down list, select Connect to Headset wizard then tap Next.
4. Wait for device and service discovery process to finish.
5. Select the target Bluetooth headset. Example Zebra HS3100 then tap Next.
6. Select desired Bluetooth service (Hands-Free unit or Headset) then tap Next. For this article, will select Hands-Free unit)
Hands-Free unit uses Hands-Free Profile (HFP) specification
Headset uses Headset Profile (HSP) specification
For more info, click HERE.
7. On Connection Favorite Options, tap Next to save this connection as a favorite.
8. On Connection Summary, tap Connect.
9. On Confirm Connection, tap Yes to allow headset to pair.
10. If connected, displayed name is bold. and audio should be routed to Bluetooth headset
Else Bluetooth headset is paired but disconnected.
For the HS3100 to reconnect automatically after a MC92N0 device reboot:
1. Launch BTExploter
2. Tap Menu> Select Settings
3. Under Services, tap on Add
4. Select 'Hands-Free Audio Gateway' then tap on OK
5. Tap OK again to add this service
6. Tap OK again to close Settings
7. Tap OK to close BTExplorer
8. Perform reboot
After the MC92N0 reboot, power on the HS3100. Headset should auto reconnect and audio should be routed to Bluetooth headset.