Issue / Question
Can we use the Zebra 123RFID Mobile application for Android to read the UHF tag's USER memory bank?
MC3330R, MC3390R, RFD2000, RFD8500
Resolution / Answer
The 123RFID Mobile application demonstrates the performance, functionality and versatility of the RFD8500, RFD2000 or MC3300R device. It can also be used as a reference to develop new applications that uses RFID API3 SDK, or to port existing applications.
1. If not yet installed, 123RFID Mobile can be download from Zebra Support Portal .
Zebra 123RFID Mobile Application for Android v22.214.171.124 Release Notes
-- Download 51 KB
2. Launch 123RFID Mobile Application for Android on the mobile device.
3. Select Inventory from the Home or Menu screen.
4. Tap MEMORY BANK to select User option from the drop-down menu.
5. Tap start button or press the RFID trigger to start tag reading.
6. Tap stop button or release the RFID trigger to stop tag reading.
USER memory bank is equal to HEX 00000000
The other memory bank that can be read are RESERVED, TID AND EPC For mote information, refer to page 62 of MC3300R Series RFID Mobile Computer Integrator Guide. Read More>>