Issue / Question
How to pair the RS6000 with a STB3678 cradle?
RS6000 Bluetooth scanner will not pair and connect to an STB3678 cradle
Resolution / Answer
SSI Bluetooth Connection using STB3678 cradle
For information on STB3678 cradle configuration and usage refer to the DS36x8 user guide. Read More>>
To pair the RS6000 with a STB3678 cradle:
- Connect the STB3678 cradle to the host computer.
- Using the RS6000, scan the pairing bar code on the STB3678 cradle.
The Status LED blinks blue indicating that the RS6000 is attempting to establish a connection with the STB3678.
When the connection is established, the Status LED turns off and the RS6000 emits a single string of low/high beeps.
- Before pairing the RS6000 with a different device, perform clean boot. See Clean Boot on page 25. Read More>>
- RS6000 firmware version must be 002-R00 or newer. Read More>>
- STB3678 firmware version must be 004-R00 or newer.