Article ID: 38840929
How to set the Enterprise Home Screen (EHS) as default launcher using StageNow Tool?
Enterprise Home Screen
StageNow is the fast and easy way to automate and error-proof staging of your Zebra Android-based mobile computer. Read More>>
1. Open StageNow Tool in Administrator mode.
2. Create new Profile. Select MX version 4.3.
3. Select Xpert Mode then hit [Create]
4. Enter profile name. Example "Set_EHS_as_Default_Launcher" then hit [Start]
5. Under Settings tab, select AppMgr then hit [+]
6. Config tab should list AppMgr. Hit [Add] to proceed
7. Set Action to 'Set as Default Launcher' and 'Package Name' to 'com.symbol.enterprisehomescreen'.
8. Hit [Continue], review if needed then hit [Complete Profile>]
9. Test the completed profile.
10. From the Zebra Android device, launch the StageNow client.
11. Scan the barcode from step 9.
12. After the device has been successfully stage, close StageNow client.
13. At this point, the default launcher is not set to Enterprise Home Screen.