Set System Settings Access using StageNow Tool
Article ID: 29666256
Issue / Question
Generate a StageNow barcode to set System Settings to Reduce Access
All Zebra Android devices (MC32N0 Android, MC40, MC92N0 Android, TC51, TC55, TC56, TC70, TC75, TC70x TC75x, TC80, WT6000, ET50 Android, ET55 Android)
Resolution / Answer
StageNow is the fast and easy way to automate and error-proof staging of your Zebra Android-based mobile computer. Read More>>
1. Open StageNow Tool in Administrator mode.
2. Create new Profile. Select MX version 4.3. Read More>>
3. Select Xpert Mode then hit [Create]
4. Enter profile name. Example "ReduceAccess" then hit [Start]
5. Under Settings tab, select AccessMgr then hit [+]
6. Config tab should list AccessMgr. Hit [Add] to proceed
7. Operation mode default value is 'Single User without Whitelist'. Change this to 'Single User with Whitelist'. Read More>>
8. Then change System Settings Access to 'Reduced Access' from its default of 'Full Access'
9. Hit [Continue], review if needed then hit [Complete Profile>]
10. Test the completed profile.
11. From the Zebra Android device, launch the StageNow client.
12. Scan the barcode from step 10.
13. After the device has been successfully stage, close StageNow client.
14. At this point, the level of System Settings Access is configured for Reduced Access.
+ Applicable Products
- ET50 ET55
- MC3200 Mobile Computer
- MC67 NA Mobile Computer
- MC9200 Mobile Computer
- WT6000 Wearable Terminal