Issue / Question
Generate a StageNow barcode to set Wi-Fi sleep policy on a Zebra Android mobile computer.
All Zebra Android devices (MC32N0 Android, MC40, MC92N0 Android, TC51, TC55, TC56, TC70, TC75, TC70x TC75x, TC80, WT6000, ET50 Android, ET55 Android)
Resolution / Answer
StageNow is the fast and easy way to automate and error-proof staging of your Zebra Android-based mobile computer. Read More>>
1. Open StageNow Tool in Administrator mode.
2. Create new Profile. Select MX version 4.3. Read More>>
3. Select Xpert Mode then hit [Create]
4. Enter profile name. Example "Wi-Fi_always_On" then hit [Start]
5. Under Settings tab, select Wi-Fi then hit [+]
6. Config tab should list Wi-Fi. Hit [Add] to proceed
7. Wi-Fi Sleep Policy default value is 'Do not change'. Modify to desired value. Example Never Sleep.
8. Hit [Continue], review if needed then hit [Complete Profile>]
9. Test the completed profile.
10. From the Zebra Android device, launch the StageNow client.
11. Scan the barcode from step 9.
12. After the device has been successfully stage, close StageNow client.
13. At this point, the Wi-Fi sleep policy is configured. Example is always on.