Issue / Question
Generate a StageNow barcode to set the screen timeout interval on a Zebra Android mobile computer
All Zebra Android devices (MC32N0 Android, MC40, MC92N0 Android, TC51, TC55, TC56, TC70, TC75, TC70x TC75x, TC80, WT6000, ET50 Android, ET55 Android)
Resolution / Answer
StageNow is the fast and easy way to automate and error-proof staging of your Zebra Android-based mobile computer. Read More>>
1. Open StageNow Tool in Administrator mode.
2. Create new Profile. Select MX version 4.3. Read More>>
3. Select Xpert Mode then hit [Create]
4. Enter profile name. Example Screen_Timeout_30_mins then hit [Start]
5. Under Settings tab, select DisplayMgr then hit [+]
6. Config tab should list DisplayMgr. Hit [Add] to proceed
7. Screen Off Timeout Interval default value is 'Do not change'. Modify to desired value. Example 30 mins.
8. Hit [Continue], review if needed then hit [Complete Profile>]
9. Test the completed profile.
10. From the Zebra Android device, launch the StageNow client.
11. Scan the barcode from step 9.
12. After the device has been successfully stage, close StageNow client.
13. At this point, the Display Sleep timeout is configured. Example 30 minutes.
14. Final step is to publish the working profile so it becomes available to the user/ operator.