Swapping between User and Admin Mode via Registry in PsionVU
Article ID: 98238555
Issue / Question
User would like to lock down their device's TekTerm client configuration via SOTI/MDM Tool.
User would like to prevent user from changing the setting in TekTerm client. Furthermore, they would like to configure this via MDM software that they have.
Resolution / Answer
Procedure as below:
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > TweakIT Setting.
- Go to Registry Editor Tab.
- Expand registry tree based on the path as below and modify the value accordingly:
Active = 1, you are in User mode.
Active = 0, you are in Admin mode.
- After the changes is made, click Ok and warm boot the device via Start > Shutdown > Warm Reset > Press ok for notification prompted.
+ Applicable Products
- Omnii XT15 Mobile Computer Series