Issue / Question
TC57 - Disable Clipboard Usage - Prevent Copy/Paste
All Android Devices after MX 4.2
Resolution / Answer
1. Check MXMF Version on Android Device from Settings > About phone > SW Components > MXMF Version
2. Launch StageNow and create a profile with the corresponding MX version
3. Select Xpert Mode and then select UI Manager
4. Under Clipboard, select "Disable"
5. Select Next to generate the barcode and scan it in StageNow on your device. The changes will take place immediately on your device.