Issue / Question
How to update firmware in CS4070
Resolution / Answer
1. Visit Zebra support portal, download the latest version firmware.
2. Make sure battery in CS4070, level shows 3 bars or higher.
3. Connect the CS4070 to a PC USB port with a micro USB cable.
4. Copy the CAACHS00-XXX-R00B1.bin, PAACHS00-XXX-R00B1.bin or TAACHS00-XXX-R00.bin file to the root directory on the /CS4070 drive of the scanner.
5. Unplug the USB cable and then observe the red/blue LED blink.
6. Firmware update will complete after the red/blue LED stops blinking.